Thursday, May 31, 2007

Ich Liebe München!

Wow, its really weird but I really really love this city.

Not only is it incredibly gorgeous, but its just a really neat atmosphere. And, this is the weird part, everyone looks related to me. Its quite strange, I turn left or right and boom, someone that looks like me. I totally know for sure that we're from Southern Germany because it just feels like home... Hard to explain but thats the way it is!

We did the mike's bike tour today, which was beyond beautiful. Not as much history here, but the sights were just out of this world. Met some more canadians last night (again...) and had a wonderful time at the Hofbräuhaus, which, albeit touristy, was a grand time.

Took 5 Maß, (Litres of beer), but I was thoroughly schloßd.

Tomorrow were going to Neuschwanstein, the castle that the disneyworld castle was based off of, which should be cool.

I have to say even after not 24 hours, Münich is close with Paris for my favorite city we've visited.

God they drink a LOT here. Hard to keep up.

3 comments:

DAD said...

You know they may be relatives you are seeing!! Ha Ha! The cities near Vienna that we are from are Kroissen and Pinkafeldt. My spelling may be bad but look up Kurtz (or Kurz) and Thier (my Dad's mother's maiden name) Who knows. Her name was Teresa Thier and grandpa was Josef Kurtz.

Amy said...

((slow clap))

that's all i have to say about that.

Unknown said...

Amy, stop being mean! boo meanness


and boo Canadia!

but,

hoooooraaaaaaaay BEER!

I would love to go to the Hofbrauhaus.