Sunday, June 3, 2007

WIEN!



Thats a really cool video to start with. Were at a sweet internet cafe that actually lets you do stuff like that.

Anyway, much better day since I wrote the last post. We had the bachelor party, that of which I will upload pictures in a few moments. Also drove in a 9 man van all the way from München to Wien. Stopped randomly, um, somewhere called Baden something, and rode a bobsled. Yes, a one man, summer bobsled. Some of you may be thinking, wow pat, you dont know how to bobsled. And you hurt yourself.... a lot.... well friends, I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO DIDNT. Ha.

Cool video of that but its huge and ya'll will have to wait for that.

Anyway that was a really cool drive... Sooooo gorgeous. I think if I didnt have a job to go back to I would definately move to munich and work for mikes bike tours... I was talking to that guy about it and I dunno... maybe if I hate my job I'll go ahead and do that.....

Anyway today were in wien, or vienna, which is pretty, but really pretty much like any other city I've been in, I dunno. I guess our family is more from here than anywhere else but I really just had the feeling, like the time I was in Ireland that it was home...

Ha maybe I'll follow brian's footsteps and meet a Europäisch mädchen?


Here are more pictures!



Thats us at Moulin Rouge, pretty simple enough! Right by our hostel too...






There was a new thing we did called "Jump pictures" where we jump and at the apex of the jump you take a picture!!



One of my five maß's at the Hofbräuhaus the first night... thats a litre...



The picture of the bachelor party! The bachelor is the one with the condoms on the horns (if you couldnt tell)



This is the picture of the entrance of the concentration camp.... Probably the most powerful image.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

the jump pictures are brilliant.

Art said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Art said...

the first comment only said "a". what i REALLY meant to say was, "agreed. the jump pictures are fantastic" and they are.

andie said...

guess where I'm going in two days.... Baden. That's so crazy. We're meeting up with one of my dad's friends there and she's showing us around.... let me know what we should do there.