Saturday, June 2, 2007

Tag Drei fur Munchen

Day three for munich:

Today we went to Daschau concentration camp. There's really hardly any words that can sum up any sort of reaction to what I saw. How can you simple put a people's struggle of that magnitude into words and still have it do any justice.

Simply put: I know now the depths of human hatred.

Walking through the camp i hardly said any words to chris, much less made any noise. There is so much you read about in books, see in movies, but until you see a room no larger than my whole apartment housing 450 men, you cannot grasp the overcrowding.

I know it sounds like im being a little melodramatic, but really, thats all I really want to say about that.

Bachelor party tonight, that will lift my spirits!

Then Wein tomorrow at some point, don't really know when I'll get to write about that, so peace!

2 comments:

andie said...

Ahh. I can't wait for Munich. I'm glad you were able to visit the concentration camp, as horrible as it is. You have to let me know what I should go see while I'm there. peace.

Dave said...

um, what happened to Chris in the bachelor party pic