Monday, October 6, 2008

Now to the Bears

Well, I guess I've decided to become more of a bears fan.

Mainly because the cubs blew it again, but also because the bears are exceeding expectations. I guess this is the way that sports goes, when we exceed expectations it seems to be more fun, even if we're barely a .500+ team. I mean the bears we're supposed to win what, 6 games? But the cubs we're supposed to be the best team in baseball.

Ugh.

Anyway, at least the Illini beat Michigan the other day, I was there with Shannon to watch it in the Big house and I have to say, it felt good to have the Illini beat someone so soundly. Biggest win in Illinois Michigan history! Woo.

Went to the bears game Sunday, sat in the family section with no alcohol or profanity but we won so that's all that matters.

Anyway, back to work.

No comments: